Go wild in Victoria yourself!
Inspired by the opportunity to explore this amazing part of Australia?
Love the outdoors and the thought of being able to see some of Australia's amazing and easily accessible wildlife just where it should be, in the wild?
Fly to Australia's most liveable city, Melbourne, and spend 2 days exploring its unique laneways, discovering its hidden gems with a huge selection of unique bars, cafes and restaurants. Be inspired by the city's creativity, woven with inspiring street art in its laneways, impressive galleries such Australia's oldest and largest, the NGV, or join the crowds at the theatre or a stand-up show.
Then take to the road in your campervan for 8 days on the road, drive the iconic Great Ocean Road and up into the Grampians National Park, or head east and explore the delights of Phillip Island and Wilsons Promontory. The choice is yours.
You'll be travelling with tailor-made Australia holiday expert Flight Centre and the prize will include:
- 2 international flights from the UK to Melbourne travelling in economy class
- 2 nights stay at the 4* Causeway 353 hotel in Melbourne in a deluxe twin/king room
- 8 days' Maui Ultima 2-berth motorhome with bathroom
- Melbourne Lanes & Arcades Walking tour with lunch
- Airport transfers
- Travel must be completed between 31 August and 15 December 2019
View the terms and conditions. Competition closes 26 July 2019