Sandy walking trails weave their way through the 12 acres of garden making for an unforgettable trip. There are eight paths to explore and plenty to see and do for all ages, even the four-legged variety.
When it comes time to refuel the mind, body and soul, Cactus Country offers a range of refreshments including cactus cake, cactus ice cream, honey collected from on-site beehives and even cactus cider. The onsite nursery has a huge range of varieties for purchase so you can start your own cactus garden at home.
Pack your walking shoes and camera and uncover this little piece of Mexico right here in Strathmerton.
Content: Cactus Country
Adult entry is $17.50 Seniors entry is $15 Group discounts available for more than 20 Families $50, includes 2 adults and 2 or more children
Applies to children aged 5 to 15 years. Family tickets for two or more children and two adults are $50. Children 0-4 are free.
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
25 Dec 2020
26 Dec 2020
01 Jan 2021
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- 2019 - Victorian Tourism Awards - Bronze - Tourist Attractions
- Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.