Womin Djeka. Journey into the ancestral lands of the Kulin (Koolin) Nation in this 90 minute tour with an Aboriginal guide.
Gain insight into the rich history and thriving culture of the local First Peoples, and discover their connection to plants and their traditional uses for food, tools and medicine.
$35 adult, $29 concession
|$29.00 - $35.00|
From 14 Apr 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
- Monday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Thursday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Friday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 12:30pm
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.