From the art on the walls outside, to the custom spray-painted stairs, every
The talented team have curated a wine list that showcases the best of Australian grapes and a food menu that promotes Melbourne’s finest produce. Start the day with an avant-garde communal breakfast at 1851 Coffee Kitchen, and start your night with a celebration of decadence in the Lord Lygon Wine Shop and Bar.
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the rooms have been furnished with everything the modern-day journeyman or woman needs.
Choose from one of four rooms – House Room, House Room 2, the Corner Suite, or the Neon Suite – a warm welcome and a blissful sleep is offered across the board.
Content: Zagame's House
House Room - Hey, Urban Wanderer. House Room 2 - Wanderlust. The Corner Room is one corner you won't mind being backed into. The luxurious Neon Suite is so cool it needs shades.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer
- Suitable for guests with allergies and intolerances
- Free Wifi
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.