Rising above the southern bank of the Yarra River in Melbourne, just 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, Crown
The sumptuous guest rooms and suites, are some of the most spacious in Australia, provide every imaginable amenity, matched by spectacular views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. For those seeking a personalised experience unlike any other, Crystal Club offers private check in and concierge services. Enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening canapes in an exquisitely appointed lounge with open terrace.
Indulge in some of the city's finest restaurants that offer refined service and elegant surrounds across a wide choice of cuisines or discover the vibrant bars that feature incredible cocktails.
For pure indulgence, Crown Spa is a tranquil retreat for the ultimate in private pampering. The luxurious spa facilities include a 25 metre heated indoor pool and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Content: Crown Resorts - Crown Entertainment Complex
Indicative prices are a for Deluxe King room.
From $679 per night*
From $679* per night in an Executive Suite and from $829* per night in a Premier Suite.
- Bottle of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne
- Breakfast at Conservatory for two people
- Valet parking
- In-room movie
- From 16/04/21 to 16/07/21
* Available for a limited time only. Available for stays until 4 October 2021. Crown practises the responsible service of alcohol. Service fee of 1.2% applies to accounts settled by credit card. Full terms and conditions available at the website.
Deluxe King room
The Deluxe King room features a spacious bathroom with double marble vanities and deep soaking bath with television, separate shower, walk-in dressing room and the latest in-room technology.
Deluxe Twin room
The Deluxe Twin room features a spacious bathroom with double marble vanities and deep soaking bath with television, separate shower, walk-in dressing room and the latest in-room technology.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Free Wifi
- Paid Wifi
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.