Set on 50 acres of gentle farm pastures and native bushland, this contemporary pet friendly homestead is set up for couples, one or two families or friends to enjoy a taste of country living.
Features of this unique pet friendly property include large entertainment deck with woodfire pizza oven, barbecue, outdoor dining and fireside pit plus outdoor heated spa.
Offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the home has room enough for 10 with queen bed, king bed, or two singles and two double beds with single bunk up top, all wrapped in deluxe quality linen.
The kitchen is stocked to feel like a home away from home, with all the gadgets you will need to cook up a storm, and coffee pod machine to get your mornings off to a great start.
In the cooler months, enjoy a cosy log fire or stretch out on the plush leather lounge for some screen time or reading.
Just beyond your rural paradise are coastal beaches, tourist villages, mountain bike trails and the magnificent Gippsland Lakes all within easy reach.
Content: Jetty Road Retreat
Standard rate is $500 per night: May-Sep, excluding school holidays and long weekends 2 night minimum Shoulder rate $600 per night: Feb - April, Sep school holidays, Nov-mid Dec 2-3 night minimum Peak rate $700 per night: Long weekends, Easter, late Dec-Jan 7 night minimum
$675 per person*
Included are two nights’ accommodation for four, dinner on arrival with local wine, breakfast hamper and a Heli-SUP experience, with a door to door helicopter pick up from your accommodation, an 8-10 minute scenic flight and a guided Stand Up Paddle Board adventure.
- Two nights' accommodation at the deluxe Country House Retreat
- Dinner on arrival, accompanied with local wine selection
- Full breakfast hamper featuring local produce
- Heli-SUP experience and transport
- From 05/04/21 to 31/05/21
* Available from 5th April-31st May 2021. Heli-SUP experience subject to suitable weather conditions. Price based on 4 guests. Offer can be tailored for 2 guests ($925 per person) or 6 guests ($595 per person). Visit the website or call to enquire or book.
Country House Retreat
The modern kitchen is stocked to feel like a home away from home with cook top, oven, microwave and dishwasher, plus Delonghi kitchen gadgets and Expressi coffee pod machine. Arrival kitchen and bathroom provisions are supplied to get your stay off to a great start.
In the cooler months enjoy a cosy log fire (wood supplied) or simply switch on the split system for instant warmth and comfort. Stretch out on the plush leather sofa for some screen time in front of the 55 inch HD television, or plug your favourite tunes into the portable speaker and dance like no-one’s watching (no one will be, except a curious cow or two).
The house yard is securely fenced allowing both children and pets to roam freely and safely around the lush grounds.
Country House Retreat is conveniently located between Metung and Lakes Entrance.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times
- Access and inclusion statement
- Free Wifi
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Map pins are available via the tab key in a list after the map.
You can pan the map with the keyboard arrows.