Address: 251 Upper King River Rd, Cheshunt, Victoria 3678
Phone: 03 5729 8220 | Fax: 03 5729 8253
Situated in the picturesque rolling hills of Victoria's spectacular King Valley, Chrismont's stylish quality wines that express a rich cultural heritage lie at its heart.
Take in the majestic views from the cellar door and enjoy a tasting of one of the most diverse ranges of new wave Mediterranean wines, as well as exceptional classical varieties.
Taking a trip to the Alpine Region via the Snow Road? Stop to stock up on gourmet produce & visit Chrismont's conveniently located Tasting & Sales Outlet in the heart of the Milawa Gourmet Region.
Celebrate with Chrismont at one of our legendary Food & Wine events;
- Festa Rustica - June - Escape to Chrismont's majestic estate for the King Valley's winter Weekend Fit for a King, where cutting edge Mediterranean wines combine with rustic Italian fare and lively entertainment.
- Spring Feast at Chrismont - Chrismont's celebration of the vibrancy of spring with a six-course long-table lunch, warm King Valley hospitality, Chrismont's cool-climate wines and food from Melbourne chef & author Matt Wilkinson of Pope Joan & Mr Wilkinson's Favourite Vegetables.
- Viva la Vita - November - Immerse yourself in spring sunshine and live the King Valley life at Chrismont's Viva la Vita - a two-day celebration combining modern new release wines with an authentic Italian home-cooked feast and engaging entertainment.
Extend your visit and stay at the Chrismont Guest House, offering wine and food lovers a luxurious base to relax and explore the region. Experience a Gourmet Getaway weekend and enjoy a larder stocked with local gourmet produce. Private, relaxed atmosphere; comfort and elegance; great wine and food with soul.
Not surprisingly ranked as one of James Halliday's "Ten Dark Horses", Chrismont winery continues to excel. Australian Wine Companion, 2010 Edition.
C521 south from Wangaratta/Snow Road through Whitfield and on to Cheshunt. Right at Upper King River Road 2.5 kilometres to Chrismont.
- Car park
- Coach Parking
- Access With Assistance for the Disabled
- Parking for the Disabled
- Toilet facilities for the Disabled
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Public Toilet
Closed Good Friday, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Contact operator for further details.
Additional business information
Viva la Vita! Third Weekend in November – Annually
Live the life that only the King Valley can offer at Chrismont’s Viva la Vita, a weekend celebration combining classical and modern new release wines with authentic Italian fare and unique entertainment.
Take in the majestic views from the lawns, amongst the blooming vines, and experience one of the King Valley’s most diverse range of Mediterranean wines, with a selection of dishes reminiscent of a home-cooked Italian feast. There are also plenty of options for a sweet finish to the afternoon and a coffee hit from the exceptional barista. Sit back and enjoy the engaging entertainment and Chrismont’s legendary hospitality.
Festa Rustica - Queen's Birthday Long Weekend - Annually
Chrismont's soul-warming feast for all! Escape to Chrismont’s majestic King Valley estate for a heartwarming winter celebration combining classical and modern new release wines with rustic Italian fare and lively hospitality.
Warm up with new release red wines and taste the diverse range of new wave Mediterranean varietals and classical releases, all complemented by the authentic Italian menu. Linger inn the warm winery with unique and engaging entertainment, exhilarating coffee and delectable Italian sweets to complete your afternoon.
Milawa Tasting & Sales Outlet
Open for tastings and sales daily from 10 am - 5 pm. (Except Good Friday, Christmas & New Year's Day). Friendly and knowledgeable staff will guide you through a Chrismont wine experience.
Shop 1, 1605 Snow Rd, Milawa, Victoria.
Activities and attractions