Welcome, skip to the content.
Set into the lower slopes of the Warby Ranges, and fringed by the Winton Wetlands to the west, Baileys of Glenrowan occupies a very special piece of North-East Victoria. Established in 1870, the certified organic vineyard contains some of the oldest plantings in North East Victoria, upon which Baileys have established a reputation for powerful red wines and globally acclaimed fortifieds. Visitors are welcome to stroll the native garden and historic buildings, which includes the original 1870 winery, Clydesdale stables and Blacksmith's forge. The century old Cellar Door building is equally atmospheric and houses a heritage museum of antique winemaking and agricultural equipment. Sample a full range of award winning red and fortified wines, including famed labels such as the 1920s Block Shiraz, Durif and Founder Series Muscat and Topaque. More recent additions include Petite Sirah, Organic Shiraz and ND (Naturally Dried) Cabernet. The Old Block Cafe is a welcome recent addition, offering authentic wood fired pizzas and grazing platters to share, together with excellent tea, coffee and house made desserts.