Camping terms & conditions
Read Parks Victoria's booking terms and conditions for overnight camping permits on the Great Ocean Walk.
Parks Victoria Booking Terms and Conditions
- Prices are in $AUS and include GST
- Sites can be booked up to 12 months in advance from the date of arrival and within 14 days of the first camping night.
- Full payment is required at the time of submitting the application form.
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order or credit cards (Mastercard, or Visa).
- Bookings made within 14 days of the first camping night will be accepted subject to availability and will be confirmed once payment has been cleared.
- All bookings and payments are not transferable.
Alterations to bookings
- Subject to availability, alternative dates can be booked, providing the request is received within 14 days of the first night's camping and also providing the alternative dates are within the next 12 months of first camping night originally booked.
- Any alterations to bookings will attract an additional administration fee (currently $5.00 for individual campers and $10.00 for groups).
- In the event of a request to alter bookings, Parks Victoria does not guarantee the availability of sites on the days requested.
- In the event of a cancellation by the applicant, the following cancellation fees apply: 31 Days or more notice 20% of total payment 14 to 30 days notice 50% of total payment 0 to 14 days notice 100% of total payment
- Full refunds will be payable if a camp site is officially closed by Parks Victoria as a result of an emergency or other exceptional circumstances.
- In all such cases, refunds must be sought within 30 days of the first camp night booked. A copy of the receipt must be attached to the application.
- Refunds will not be given in cash.
- If any alteration involves the payment of a lesser fee, no refund of the balance is payable.