- The promoter of this Competition (“Promoter”) is the Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Regional Tourism Board Inc (ABN 63 924 206 247), located at Level 1 Suite 1, 57-61 Vincent Street Daylesford. (03) 5309 2773.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Participation in the WIN A LAKE HOUSE DAYLESFORD GETAWAY FOR TWO (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian citizens residing in Victoria only. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences at 00:00 (AEDST) on Tuesday 14th February 2017 and closes at 24:00 (AEST) on Wednesday 5th April 2017 (“Competition Period”). The Competition will comprise of a game of chance and the selection of the Winner will be by random draw by DMRRTB.
- To enter, participants must:
- Go to http://www.visitictoria.com/dmrWIN
- Register their details including (but not limited to) name, postcode, phone number and e-mail address. By providing email details entrants are affording the Promoter, Visit Victoria and their affiliates permission to send updates and information post promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries by that entrant invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- All entries will be assessed and selected at 10:00(AEDST) on Monday 10th April 2017. There will be one Winner selected in total (“The Winner”). The draw will take place at DMR Tourism, Level 1 Suite 1, 57-61 Vincent Street Daylesford.
- The Winner will be notified via email on Monday 10th April 2017.
- The Winner will receive prize, as set out in clause 14 below.
- The entry that is selected by a random draw by the Promoter will win:
Lake House Daylesford:
Overnight accommodation in a luxe Waterfront Suite, a 3 course a la carte dinner in the Lake House Restaurant, full breakfast plus signature treatments at Salus Spa.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $1420
- Prizes for the WIN A LAKE HOUSE DAYLESFORD GETAWAY FOR TWO, will be sent via post after the Winner provides their preferred postal address to DMRRTB.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner of the WIN A LAKE HOUSE DAYLESFORD GETAWAY FOR TWO :
- To cover the costs of any additional out-of-pocket expenses associated with redeeming this prize over and above packaging and delivery.
- When contacted the Winner will be required to further confirm their agreement to these Terms and Conditions by response. Prizes will be issued to the Winner in accordance with these conditions and subject to such confirmation.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner fails to respond to DMRRTB’s email by 09.00 (AEST) Monday 10th July 2017, the Promoter will reserve the right to select an alternative Winners.
- In the case where a redraw (see clause 18) is required, the entries will be assessed and selected by 10.00(AEST) Monday 10th July 2017. There will be one Winner selected in total (“The Winner”). The redraw will take place at DMR Tourism, Level 1 Suite 1, 57-61 Vincent Street Daylesford.
- The Winner will be notified via email on Monday 10th July 2017.
- The Winner will receive prize, as set out in clause 14.